Categories
Quick to Target
Community & Help
Dear community,
Today, October 1, is Day of Older People 2026 / International Day of Older Persons / Senior Citizens’ Day. Did you know about this day? Are there any events for it in your area?
If I understood it correctly, this day is about showing appreciation to the older generation for the contribution to society that they have made in their lives and continue to make. So I hope that all the seniors present here celebrate this day properly. You can of course download all the free patterns you like from the shop today and on every day of the year, and read free patterns in the blog.
Darn, I totally missed it—guess I’ll have to celebrate later today! 🤣
I didn’t even know this day existed, but these days there seems to be a day for everything, with more or less meaningful significance. Though that still leaves 364 days when everything is just the same as always. It’s still not quite perfect yet.
This link opens a page that is only available in another language.
Share your ideas, creations, and experiences.
You'll need an account to use these features. You can create an account or log in.
42 prizes / total value €300: 30×€5, 10×€10, 2×€25 – simply activate the newsletter. No purchase necessary. Unsubscribe at any time. Prizes are awarded as Crazypatterns shopping credit. Learn more