Forum Categories
Quick to Target
Browse Categories
Community & Help

What are you working on this week?

23235 Posts Recent Started
Monday, September 28, 2026 at 1:33 PM

Dear community,

what are you working on right now? Are you busy crafting, or does yarn life have to wait because everyday life is too demanding?


237 Posts Recent Started
Monday, September 28, 2026 at 1:47 PM

What am I working on? Well, I’m now turning the yarn from my “failure” post into toilet paper hats. 😇😂


237 Posts Recent Started
Monday, September 28, 2026 at 4:34 PM

https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/forum/topic/218235/mein-groesster-misserfolg-wie-schaut-es-bei-euch-aus

I described my setback here ;-)

Best regards, Regina


4066 Posts Recent Started
Monday, September 28, 2026 at 5:24 PM

Nothing major. Today I finished another net to keep in the car, just in case. There was always one there, but it tends to find new fans and then disappears. So I needed a replacement. 

Now it’s back to amigurumi for a while to use up more scraps.


5182 Posts Recent Started
Monday, September 28, 2026 at 5:43 PM

I worked for Kt again today, sewed two mouse bears, and a hedgehog that I knitted some time ago is, as cute as it is, always in the way ;.) :-)

Best, Inge


36 Posts Recent Started
Monday, September 28, 2026 at 6:46 PM

I’m crocheting a pillow. The cover will feature a star pattern on one side—I found it here in the blogs—and a woven pattern made with post double crochet on the other side. I need the pillow by next Monday. It’s going to be a birthday gift.  


237 Posts Recent Started
Monday, September 28, 2026 at 7:52 PM

As mentioned above ;-), the first project made from my “failure yarn” is finished—I’ll start the next one right away. Now I have something else to give as a gift. 


9326 Posts Recent Started
Tuesday, September 29, 2026 at 6:56 AM

I’m still sewing for the hedgehogs this week. I’ve finished 14 hedgehog dens so far, and now I need to make just as many again. I’ve already cut out all the pieces, so I can quickly sit down at the sewing machine whenever I have time to sew a few seams. 

After that, I’m looking forward to a little autumn and Halloween. I brought the pumpkins up from the basement yesterday, and today I’ll be decorating. 


6129 Posts Recent Started
Tuesday, September 29, 2026 at 11:39 AM

Dear Martina, I’m so glad my blog post featuring the star pattern inspired you to make your pillow. I’m sure you’ll finish it on time, and the pillow will make a great gift. 

I’ve been making princess-themed bookmarks with my granddaughter these past few days. 

  

Warm regards, Ina


30 Posts Recent Started
Tuesday, September 29, 2026 at 12:45 PM

Wow, dear Ina, they turned out great—I wouldn’t even know which one to choose :-))

Best regards, Petra


6129 Posts Recent Started
Tuesday, September 29, 2026 at 1:03 PM

Dear Petra, I’m glad to hear that. I felt the same way. My granddaughter made the decision for me :-)

Best regards, Ina


53 Posts Recent Started
Tuesday, September 29, 2026 at 2:26 PM

Hi, I crocheted myself a hat. From leftover yarn. It’s the “Wunderwelt” pattern by Romy Fischer. Since the yarn from the last stripe is a bit thicker, it doesn’t drape like a beanie—it looks more like a flowerpot. But whatever—I’m going to wear it anyway. 😂


30 Posts Recent Started
Tuesday, September 29, 2026 at 7:08 PM

I don’t think your “flowerpot” is bad at all — anyone can make a beanie :-))

Best, Petra


9326 Posts Recent Started
Wednesday, September 30, 2026 at 7:15 AM

I like the shape of your hat, too. It looks great on you. 


6129 Posts Recent Started
Wednesday, September 30, 2026 at 1:03 PM

Your hat is yet another example of how supposed shortcomings can turn into something new. I actually really like the shape of the hat—especially because its flowerpot shape means it doesn’t fit too snugly. That gives your hairstyle more volume and creates a nice head shape. Well done!

Best regards, Ina


5182 Posts Recent Started
Wednesday, September 30, 2026 at 2:55 PM

Today, after about 6 weeks, I picked up my knitting again and tried to see if it would work. I had a trigger finger in my left hand and tendonitis in the palm of my hand. The palm of my hand, toward my index finger, was twice as thick as normal. I went to the doctor, got a cortisone shot—which prevented surgery—and then had to take it easy on my hand so I wouldn’t trigger another inflammation right away.

So far, things are going pretty well, but I’m going to take it slow—I really don’t need a repeat of that

Best, Inge


237 Posts Recent Started
Wednesday, September 30, 2026 at 3:34 PM

After my sweater “shrunk,” I put my knitting away for now ;-) and pulled out my crochet hook. You can already see the first toilet paper roll hat up there—now there’s a pair. 

Thanks to Haekelini’s pattern (https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/items/101503/klorollenhut-madame-de-toilette), it goes pretty quickly. 

And since I still have plenty of yarn left, I’m sure there will be a few more to come—maybe even in a slightly different style, without having to hold your nose ;-)

Best, Regina


6 Posts Recent Started
Wednesday, September 30, 2026 at 4:29 PM

Oh, that sounds painful! Take good care of yourself 🙂


6 Posts Recent Started
Wednesday, September 30, 2026 at 4:31 PM

I’m working on my daily task—crocheting a row of my temperature blanket. That’s done in no time, though, so I’m trying my hand at crocheting snowflakes 

Best regards, Anja


9326 Posts Recent Started
Thursday, October 1, 2026 at 10:19 AM

Done

I sewed all day yesterday. Now 29 hedgehog dens are finished and ready to be picked up. 

Finally, I can focus on fall and Halloween🎃👻🍬. 


30 Posts Recent Started
Thursday, October 1, 2026 at 12:16 PM

I’ve been working on a little dress for my doll for a week now—I’d already knitted this pattern from Andrea Kreativ in colorful yarn for another doll, and now I just wanted to make it in a solid color for my doll—but I just can’t seem to get it right—I’ve had to rip it out and reknit it so many times… So now I’m just working on a different pattern…

Love, Petra


53 Posts Recent Started
Thursday, October 1, 2026 at 5:38 PM

One question: what exactly are “hedgehog dens”? 🤔


9326 Posts Recent Started
Thursday, October 1, 2026 at 6:59 PM

For little / sick hedgehogs. They can hide away inside these. I’m sewing these for the hedgehog rescue center. 

One layer of flannel bedding on the inside, then a thick (soft) batting, and cotton on the outside. 

In this picture (from March 2025), you can see the hedgehog dens (or hedgehog garages), and the hedgehog can just crawl right in. 


30 Posts Recent Started
Friday, October 2, 2026 at 12:36 AM

That’s a great idea—the sick little hedgehogs are sure to get well again soon

Best regards, Petra


8 Posts Recent Started
Friday, October 2, 2026 at 1:07 PM

What actually slows you down most often on your current projects—a lack of time or a technical hurdle you can’t seem to get past?


Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Latest comments

21 actual comments last by Metime
2 actual comments last by a-mano
31 actual comments last by veronika-t15
24 actual comments last by hans-weber1
13 actual comments last by hans-weber1
6 actual comments last by WollwunderPetra
1 actual comment last by Moderator
5 actual comments last by rusalki01

Currently popular

24 actual comments last by hans-weber1
31 actual comments last by veronika-t15
Show all

Popular patterns

Top patterns from elealindadesign from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from KuemaTutorials from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from smartstitches_diy from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from kleinesundfeinesCH from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from Poppy-Design from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from elke-eder from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from SomethinksDesign from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from elke-eder from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from Melknits from the Knitting category!
Top patterns from patternsbysteph from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from _petitbonnet_ from the Crochet category!
More top patterns

Free patterns

Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from jennysideenreich from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from MyCuties_Design from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from Miralay from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from KleinesFeines from the category!
Top patterns from Dianas-kleiner-Haekelshop from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from DIY-4U from the category!
Top patterns from moonlighthook from the category!
Top patterns from ternuraamigurumi from the category!
Top patterns from KuemaTutorials from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from christina-lemberger from the category!
Top patterns from ternuraamigurumi from the category!
Top patterns from PeterSlivkasWorld from the category!
More free patterns

Win shopping credit every month!

42 prizes / total value €300: 30×€5, 10×€10, 2×€25 – simply activate the newsletter. No purchase necessary. Unsubscribe at any time. Prizes are awarded as Crazypatterns shopping credit. Learn more