Categories
Quick to Target
Community & Help
I started an experiment for myself: how does the same yarn look in different knit designs?
The experiment is now complete, and I have to say, the two pieces are completely different, but both are great. Each has its own charm.


They look great, especially when you see them in person
Best regards, Mom / Inge
Everyone has a favorite when they look at them—some prefer Model 1, others prefer Model 2. Personally, I prefer the wider stripes because they really let the colors shine. But both are lovely. I hope you enjoy wearing them, dear Martina.<\/p>
Best regards, Ina<\/p>
How exciting! They’re both lovely, but I like the wider stripes a little better too.
Both are very pretty on their own—such cheerful colors.
My favorite, though, would be the one with the narrow stripes.
I like both sweaters👍 the color combination is beautiful; my favorite is also the one with the wider stripes, because the colors stand out more there. 🙂
Best regards, Regina
This link opens a page that is only available in another language.
Share your ideas, creations, and experiences.
You'll need an account to use these features. You can create an account or log in.
42 prizes / total value €300: 30×€5, 10×€10, 2×€25 – simply activate the newsletter. No purchase necessary. Unsubscribe at any time. Prizes are awarded as Crazypatterns shopping credit. Learn more