Categories
Quick to Target
Community & Help
Dear Maria09,
Happy birthday to you. I wish you a wonderful Sunday, a great week, and, of course, a wonderful year ahead filled with happiness, good health, and success.
Here are a few free patterns for you. You can find more free patterns for all kinds of crafts via the link.
Colorful Scrap Hat—for your leftover yarn under 3 m! (Pattern)

Crochet Pattern "Featherlight" Stole

Free Crochet Pattern for a Cozy Sunflower

Dear Maria
Warmest birthday wishes 🌻🌻🌻 I hope you can celebrate nicely today and enjoy your special day.
Warm regards, Sonja
Happy birthday!

Warm regards
Veronika
Dear Maria
I’d like to wish you a belated happy birthday and hope you had a truly wonderful day :-)
This link opens a page that is only available in another language.
Share your ideas, creations, and experiences.
You'll need an account to use these features. You can create an account or log in.
42 prizes / total value €300: 30×€5, 10×€10, 2×€25 – simply activate the newsletter. No purchase necessary. Unsubscribe at any time. Prizes are awarded as Crazypatterns shopping credit. Learn more