Forum Categories
Quick to Target
Browse Categories
Community & Help

Delete comments

177 Posts Recent Started
Wednesday, September 30, 2026 at 10:15 AM

Hello,

I answered a question about my “Top Boho Summer” pattern two months ago

I’ve been thinking about it for weeks—I’m worried I might have given away a little too much. I’d like to delete the comment to prevent people from crocheting the top without the pattern

I realize that clever people could figure it out just from the photo. But I don’t have to make it any easier for them :D

I tried yesterday and couldn’t find anything. Then I went to the “Report” option… can support help me with this?

Thanks


23235 Posts Recent Started
Wednesday, September 30, 2026 at 10:23 AM

Hello vonkrochet,

it would be better if you contacted Support directly. Good luck.


Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Latest comments

21 actual comments last by Metime
2 actual comments last by a-mano
31 actual comments last by veronika-t15
24 actual comments last by hans-weber1
13 actual comments last by hans-weber1
6 actual comments last by WollwunderPetra
1 actual comment last by Moderator
5 actual comments last by rusalki01

Currently popular

24 actual comments last by hans-weber1
31 actual comments last by veronika-t15
Show all

Popular patterns

Top patterns from Natalija from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from elealindadesign from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from KuemaTutorials from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from smartstitches_diy from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from Poppy-Design from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from elke-eder from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from SomethinksDesign from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from kleinesundfeinesCH from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from elke-eder from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from Melknits from the Knitting category!
Top patterns from patternsbysteph from the Crochet category!
Top patterns from _petitbonnet_ from the Crochet category!
More top patterns

Free patterns

Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from jennysideenreich from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from MyCuties_Design from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from Miralay from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from KleinesFeines from the category!
Top patterns from Dianas-kleiner-Haekelshop from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from MorbenDesign from the category!
Top patterns from DIY-4U from the category!
Top patterns from moonlighthook from the category!
Top patterns from ternuraamigurumi from the category!
Top patterns from KuemaTutorials from the category!
Top patterns from Hobbii from the category!
Top patterns from christina-lemberger from the category!
Top patterns from ternuraamigurumi from the category!
Top patterns from PeterSlivkasWorld from the category!
More free patterns

Win shopping credit every month!

42 prizes / total value €300: 30×€5, 10×€10, 2×€25 – simply activate the newsletter. No purchase necessary. Unsubscribe at any time. Prizes are awarded as Crazypatterns shopping credit. Learn more