Categories
Quick to Target
Community & Help
Dear Community,
I hope you have a great start to October, a wonderful Harvest Festival on Sunday, and a pleasant weekend. Do you have plans for your yarn life and for real life, too?
Thank you, Josefa—I wish the same for you and everyone else here, too.
It’s still “crocheting-on-the-balcony” weather here—just great. And I’m still using up my leftover cotton yarn to make room for the contents of the upcoming Advent calendar. I’m sure I’ll get quite a bit done by then.
This link opens a page that is only available in another language.
Share your ideas, creations, and experiences.
You'll need an account to use these features. You can create an account or log in.
42 prizes / total value €300: 30×€5, 10×€10, 2×€25 – simply activate the newsletter. No purchase necessary. Unsubscribe at any time. Prizes are awarded as Crazypatterns shopping credit. Learn more