Deutsch | € (EUR) Einloggen
Thema erstellen
Samstag, 28. Mai 2016 um 14:06
hello, my name is Lilia, I´m knitter and crochet patterns designer, I would like to sell my patterns here but I have a couple of questions that I would like to make first, I sent a couple of emails to the contact page but until today nobody respond, there is any direct contact information for sellers, and also I would like to talk about the affiliate program on my facebook, if that is possible, as you see there are a couple of questions that I need to resolve before to start to upload my patterns.
Also I see that many customers have problems with the patterns instructions, my patterns are writting professionally and always thinking in beginners and also I offer 7/24 assistant and I respond fast to any questions, so you and the customers won´t have any problem with my patterns and the results are 100% beautiful, also all my patterns are fully tested by several knitters and crocheters before to be release on the market and also my work was featured in several famous knitting and crocher magazines.
please somebody get in contact me with me, I really appreciated!
Thank you
Lilia/Liliacraftparty
Antwort

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016 um 00:06
hi Lilia, i think you will get some answers on monday.... cause it is weekend ,,,,,,
Liebste Grüße   ¥    Eure Nicole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gönn Dir Dein Häkel-Workout und Tu Dir was Gutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zum Shop     Mehr von und über berli Design    DIY kreativ BLOG
Antwort

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016 um 01:17
Hello Lilia,

it is not only weekend, it's a long weekend in Germany because thursday was a nonbusiness day too and lots of people used these four days for short holidays. I am sure you will get a feedback on monday.....

Good luck
Gabi
Wende dein Gesicht der Sonne zu, dann Fallen die Schatten hinter dich.
Antwort

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016 um 12:33
Oh! ok, great! thank you to let me know, I´m ansious to start to upload my patterns!
Have a great weekend!
Lilia
Antwort

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016 um 09:14
Hello Lilia,
welcome to Crazypattern.
Did you already talk to our support?
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du möchtest die Anleitungs-Highlights angucken? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Fertige Einzelstücke zu ausgewählten Anleitungen könnt Ihr hier bekommen.

Antwort

Antwort schreiben

Bitte registrieren oder einloggen!

Suche im Forum

Letzte Aktivitäten im Forum

Tasche fällt zusammen
4 Antworten Neu von schortina
Gestern um 11:18
Länge Rundstricknadeln
2 Antworten Neu von OmaBrigitte
17. Apr. 2024 um 12:29
Strickanleitung