Deutsch | € (EUR) Einloggen
Thema erstellen
Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017 um 22:24
Hi,
i'd to purchase your pattern to make the owl crochet in American English. Can you help me with placing the order so that I don't get the pattern in German?

Thanks,
Manda Mafi from Austin, Texas
Antwort

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017 um 23:25
Hello manda-mafi :)

The most easy way is to click on the small globe above and only select the English flag. 
--> you only see English patterns.

When the product title and the description are in English you can be sure that you get the english version. 

And if you surprisingly still get the German version... Just write to the support and they will fix this for you.

If you want to feel sure: you could post the link to the pattern here and we will have a look on it together.

Du bist auf der Suche nach kreativen Anleitungen für süße Amigurumis und tolle Accessoires? Dann besucht doch mal meinen Shop!

You are searching for creative Amigurumi crochet patterns and beautiful accessories? Just visit my shop!
Antwort

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017 um 23:27
An other way would be to send a message to the author of the pattern. He/she could surely also help you

Du bist auf der Suche nach kreativen Anleitungen für süße Amigurumis und tolle Accessoires? Dann besucht doch mal meinen Shop!

You are searching for creative Amigurumi crochet patterns and beautiful accessories? Just visit my shop!
Antwort

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017 um 23:37
I found this one, is it the one that you are looking fof? From the pattern description it seems to be in American crochet terms.
Antwort

Antwort schreiben

Bitte registrieren oder einloggen!

Suche im Forum

Letzte Aktivitäten im Forum

Hund/Welpe Shiba Inu
3 Antworten Neu von Moderator
Gestern um 18:26
Altkleidersammlung / Upcycling
6 Antworten Neu von veronika-t15
23. Apr. 2024 um 22:40
Doppelte Zunahme