English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 10:14 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
download new exciting new patterns and just relax.

@authors,
you may each present all of your new patterns uploaded in November 2022 and during the last 3 days of October. Don't forget to add a pic, a link and a description.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klicke gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Die Autoren freuen sich über Euer Bewertungs-Feedback.
Jetzt die neue Facebook-Seite zum Thema Wollreste verarbeiten liken

Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:27 AM
Lost Places is a classic raglan sweater for the whole family. In the pattern, 7 sizes are given, from a 10 year old children up to a XXlarge adult size. The unisex jumper is worked from the top down to the hem. You knit seamlessly in rounds, the sleeves are knitted with a easy texture pattern as well as the same colored stripes in the body. The level of this pattern is beginner friendly. We knit with 14wpi yarn.

Happy knitting!

Link to the Lost Places pattern

Hier findest du Strickanleitungen für Oberteile, Socken und mehr. Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Link zu meinem Store / Link to my store

Find knitting patterns for sweaters, socks and more. I'm looking forward to your visit in my store. 

Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 12:55 PM
Floral basket in 3 sizes
After Halloween is before Thanksgiving.
A useful helper, practical and beautiful at the same time. Sewing the reversible fabric basket is fast and super easy. A easy sewing project for beginners with many uses. The basket sewing pattern is available in 3 sizes, so you have for your desired content also the right size. As a special extra, the leaves are made movable with a little sewing trick.
Ute Jensen
info@jotdot.de
Einzigartige Jeans Upcycling Schnittmuster👖🧡

Monday, November 14, 2022 at 5:28 PM
Bayreuth is a beginner friendly knitting pattern for a unisex cowl. When you know how to knit and to purl, you are ready to get started. The pattern is well written. We knit with fluffy yarn and large needles. Cast on, baby!

Hier findest du Strickanleitungen für Oberteile, Socken und mehr. Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Find knitting patterns for sweaters, socks and more. I'm looking forward to your visit in my store. 

Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 2:38 PM
Only about 5 weeks left till Christmas... This dishcloth is the perfect accessory for the advent season. Also a nice surprise for the advent calendar or in the Christmas stocking ;-) The pattern is absolutely beginner friendly - all you need to know is how to cast on / off, knit and purl.

Knitting pattern washcloth / dishcloth "Christmas Tree" - easy
In meinem Shop findest Du Strick- und Häkelanleitungen - für modische Accessoires und auch für allen möglichen Schnickschnack für daheim. Meine Lieblingsstricktechnik ist das beidseitige Stricken, Doubleface, weil man damit so wundervolle Bilder zaubern kann. Aber auch nur mit rechten und linken Maschen lassen sich ganz tolle Motive erschaffen, und das absolut anfängertauglich!

Hier kannst Du stöbern - ich freu mich auf Deinen Besuch! Viel Spaß bei Deinen Projekten wünscht Dir Sonja

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my Crazypatterns store you will find many patterns for accessoires, children's clothing, deco articles for your home... My favourite knitting technique is double knitting - I love how you can create pictures and stories with two skeins of yarn and a pair of needles :-)

Come and visit my store - I will add english patterns bit by bit.
All the best and good knitting! Sonja / a-mano

Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:24 PM
Freestyler is a beginner friendly ribbed beanie pattern. Choose from 4 sizes from baby to adult. We knit with sock or fingering weight yarn.

Link to Freestyler

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano