English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 10:04 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
download enticing new patterns now.

@authors,
you may each present all of your new patterns uploaded in December 2022 and uploaded on the last 3 days of November. Don't forget to add a picture, a link and a description.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klicke gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Die Autoren freuen sich über Euer Bewertungs-Feedback.
Jetzt die neue Facebook-Seite zum Thema Wollreste verarbeiten liken

Monday, December 5, 2022 at 3:02 PM
This lovely blanket is a perfect gift for newborns and small children. It is rather easy to knit, and thanks to the very detailed row by row instructions in the pattern, even ambitioned beginners will succeed. All you need is concentration and a bit of patience and endurance.

Knitting pattern baby blanket "Dream Night" - easy
In meinem Shop findest Du Strick- und Häkelanleitungen - für modische Accessoires und auch für allen möglichen Schnickschnack für daheim. Meine Lieblingsstricktechnik ist das beidseitige Stricken, Doubleface, weil man damit so wundervolle Bilder zaubern kann. Aber auch nur mit rechten und linken Maschen lassen sich ganz tolle Motive erschaffen, und das absolut anfängertauglich!

Hier kannst Du stöbern - ich freu mich auf Deinen Besuch! Viel Spaß bei Deinen Projekten wünscht Dir Sonja

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my Crazypatterns store you will find many patterns for accessoires, children's clothing, deco articles for your home... My favourite knitting technique is double knitting - I love how you can create pictures and stories with two skeins of yarn and a pair of needles :-)

Come and visit my store - I will add english patterns bit by bit.
All the best and good knitting! Sonja / a-mano

Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 6:24 PM
Do you like to embroider for children as much as I do?
The dinky beaver is  just right for little animal lovers.
You can stitch the beaver motif ( approx 1250 Stitches) on clothes, bags,
pillows, towels or you frame it for wall decoration of the kid's room.

This pattern is suitable for ambitious beginners. It includes full cross stitches, back stitches, straight stitches,1/4 and 3/4 stitches.

Happy stitching!

click here for more information and to download the pattern

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM