English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7:03 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
would you like to start a great week with one of our popular bestsellers? 
Download now

@authors,
you may each present up to 3 bestsellers. Don't forget to add a pic, a link and a description.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klicke gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Die Autoren freuen sich über Euer Bewertungs-Feedback.
Jetzt die neue Facebook-Seite zum Thema Wollreste verarbeiten liken

Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7:45 PM
Bamberg is my most popular pattern. The unisex beanie is a beginner friendly project. Knit with 2 strands of fingering weight yarn (held together) and you will be done quickly.

Link to Bamberg

Another very popular pattern in my store is Vest End Girl. The vest pattern comes in 8 sizes. The smallest is for girls/teenagers and you can go up to a XXL adult size. We knit with fingerig or sport weight yarn. Happy knitting!

Link to Vest End Girl

Out of line is a funny sock project. The socks have a unusual construction. The beginner friendly (swear!) pattern comes in 4 sizes. With knit with 4ply sock yarn. Cast on, baby!

Link to Out of line

Hier findest du Strickanleitungen für Oberteile, Socken und mehr. Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Link zu meinem Store / Link to my store

Find knitting patterns for sweaters, socks and more. I'm looking forward to your visit in my store. 

Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 8:36 PM
These two adorable baby blankets are the most popular bestsellers in my Crazypatterns store. So if there will be a newborn soon in your family, why don't you start knitting one of them as a very special and personal gift for birth?

Knitting pattern baby blanket "Happiness"

Knitting pattern baby blanket "Mom's Love"
In meinem Shop findest Du Strick- und Häkelanleitungen - für modische Accessoires und auch für allen möglichen Schnickschnack für daheim. Meine Lieblingsstricktechnik ist das beidseitige Stricken, Doubleface, weil man damit so wundervolle Bilder zaubern kann. Aber auch nur mit rechten und linken Maschen lassen sich ganz tolle Motive erschaffen, und das absolut anfängertauglich!

Hier kannst Du stöbern - ich freu mich auf Deinen Besuch! Viel Spaß bei Deinen Projekten wünscht Dir Sonja

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my Crazypatterns store you will find many patterns for accessoires, children's clothing, deco articles for your home... My favourite knitting technique is double knitting - I love how you can create pictures and stories with two skeins of yarn and a pair of needles :-)

Come and visit my store - I will add english patterns bit by bit.
All the best and good knitting! Sonja / a-mano

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now