English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Monday, October 11, 2021 at 10:06 AM
Campaign - Autumn 2021
Rate patterns and win credit up to 100€!

A total of 100€ of shopping credit for 10 of the most helpful pattern ratings:
10 of the most helpful pattern reviews will be rewarded with 10€ of profile deposit each.
With this credit you will also get a 5% loyalty discount for your purchases - in addition to all other discounts. Writing reviews is worth it!
Reviews towards our free patterns will be counted as well.

The participation is absolutely free. Your reviews are helpful to the authors and other users.
This feedback helps our authors to update and improve their patterns, meanwhile other users get a more accurate picture of the patterns. Your reviews may help many other community members to decide on getting a pattern.

Where can you write a review?
Click on the following link to write reviews for all your downloaded patterns:
https://www.crazypatterns.net/en/todo/itemsrate

What is the time frame for this campaign?
The campaign starts at October, 11th and runs till October, 31th (including).

Who can join the competition?
Everyone, who writes a review from October, 11th until October, 31th (including) for at least one pattern, automatically takes part in the campaign.

How can you win?
Just write your story of handicrafts for a specific pattern as a review. A few sentences will be enough. Please remember: With your review you help other members of the community and the author of the pattern.

Some of the review key points could be:

- Why did you purchase this specific pattern?
- What was your first impression of the pattern?
- How would you rate the content, was it understandable and easy to work with?
- Do you perhaps have any suggestions for the pattern?

If you have any questions about the reviewing process or the campaign, we will be happy to answer them in the forum.

I wish you lots of fun with reworking and rating your patterns.

Kind regards
Alexander & Crazypatterns Team
I like
Alexander | Operator @crazypatterns.net
Große Auswahl + Sofort Download + Kostenlose Muster + PDF Anleitungen: Gleich zu stöbern...

Monday, November 1, 2021 at 2:31 PM
Dear users,

The Autumn 2021 review campaign is now complete.
Thank you for participation!

The winners for the 10 most helpful reviews are:

1. rosemary-matthews with the review for pattern: Jungle friends baby blanket pattern crochet

Fragment from the review:

I enjoyed making the Jungle Friends Afghan for our great-granddaughter to come in November. Everyone loves it...

Read full review here: To the review

2. hilary-jones with the review for pattern: Knitting Pattern - Weave Style Scarf "CHUNKY" - Loop for Newbies - No.111E

Great pattern...great result
I knitted this chunky scarf as a gift for a family member and she was delighted! The pattern was easy to follow and with chunky wool it knitted up quickly...

3. bee-barton with the review for pattern: Crochet Pattern Theo Tatze

Two dogs very cute
i know a little girl who has cerebal palsy i am going to make the pink one for and her baby brother is due to be born on christmas day so he will be receiving the other one. thanks.

4. rose-nielson with the review for pattern: Crochet Pattern Bat - Dragon Bat - english

What amazing talent! Thank you for this great pattern and the clear instructions. These are so cute and the imagination is going wild in creating different ones for my home.

5. Emjc1 with the review for pattern: Quick and Easy crochet pattern - shoes (home sock) "Sport" Size US: 4-14; Size UK: 1,5-10.

Great pattern
My first pair didn't go to plan. I'm a lefty and threw myself into this one. I'm a little better at reading patterns now so will give them a go again.

6. rose-nielson with the review for pattern: Crochet Pattern Beaver - Little Beaver Hambi - English

Love this Beaver and his little fishy friends. Very easy pattern to follow and clear instructions for assembly. Thank you.

7. rose-nielson with the review for pattern: 172 Crochet Pattern - Girl Doll in a Christmas Muffin outfit - Amigurumi PDF file by Stelmakhova CP

This little cutie is easy to make and the benefit of the great and well explained pattern is a great help. Thank you.

8. rose-nielson with the review for pattern: Halloween witch with Broomer 80 cm high

This witch is amazing. The pattern is a bit advanced but with a little work it works into a very cutie. Thank you.

9. rose-nielson with the review for pattern: Rosa & Rhino - Crochet Pattern english

These are so adorable. Thank you for the clear pattern and the great explainations of assembling these cuties.

10. icemaiden4865 with the review for pattern: Amigurumi elephant free pattern

Great pattern
A well written pattern, unfortunately, too small for me to be able to complete it because of the arthritis

-----------------

Congratulations and thank you for participating!
I like
Alexander | Operator @crazypatterns.net
Große Auswahl + Sofort Download + Kostenlose Muster + PDF Anleitungen: Gleich zu stöbern...

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

New in January 2023: shop now
2 replies last by a-mano
Jan 29, 2023, 12:21 PM
have a great weekend
1 reply last by Krea_Tina
Jan 27, 2023, 10:19 PM
blocking scarfs
1 reply last by Krea_Tina