English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 11:03 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
do you have yarn oddments? If so, download nice + great + lovely patterns specifically designed for yarn oddments

@authors,
you may each present up to 3 suitable patterns. Don't forget to add a picture, a link and a description.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klicke gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Die Autoren freuen sich über Euer Bewertungs-Feedback.
Jetzt die neue Facebook-Seite zum Thema Wollreste verarbeiten liken

Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 7:39 AM
I love knitting colorwork socks with my yarn leftovers.

Vroni is a pattern for kids and teenagers. I've designed this pattern for my niece Veronika, called Vroni. She loves pink and she loves cats. You need sock yarn in minimum 3 colors. It's a perfect pattern for leftover projects. You can work the stripes in many many colors, it's fun!

Link to Vroni pattern

Another sock pattern for scrabs is Adrian's foxes. Adrian is my little neighbour. Since 3 years, foxes live in our gardens. Adrian and his brother are completely in awe! That's why he asked me to knit fox socks. The pattern is written for kids and teenagers. In the pattern, instructions for 4 sizes are given. You need sock yarn in 3 or more colors. 

Link to Adrian's foxes

For Zickzacksocken you can work all your yarn leftovers. Instructions for 4 adult sizes are given in the pattern. You can knit a all over colorwork version or a version with more space for the heel. Both versions are given. The picture shows the version with space for the heel.

Link to Zickzack Socken

Hier findest du Strickanleitungen für Oberteile, Socken und mehr. Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Link zu meinem Store / Link to my store

Find knitting patterns for sweaters, socks and more. I'm looking forward to your visit in my store. 

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano