English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Friday, July 2, 2021 at 3:34 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
download great new patterns and bestsellers now.

@authors,
you may each present all of your suitable patterns. Don't forget to add a pic, a link and a description.
I like
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klicke gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Die Autoren freuen sich über Euer Bewertungs-Feedback.

Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 3:29 PM
Now available in English is the pattern for these adorable potholders. The two flamingos are very much in love, and they like it hot :-)

The potholders are knitted in double knitting, thus both sides look good.

Double Knitting Pattern Potholders "Flamingo Love"

And here is another pair of "Love Birds"  - this cloth can be worked as a super soft wash cloth, as dish cloth or as potholders. It is also knitted in the double knitting technique.

Double Knitting Pattern Cloth "Love Birds"
I like
In meinem Shop findest Du Strick- und Häkelanleitungen - für Kinderkleidung, inspiriert durch meine zwei fröhlichen Mädchen, und auch für allen möglichen Schnickschnack für daheim. Meine Lieblingsstricktechnik ist das beidseitige Stricken, Doubleface, weil man damit so wundervolle Motive erstellen kann.

Hier kannst Du stöbern - ich freu mich auf Deinen Besuch! Viel Spaß bei Deinen Projekten wünscht Dir Sonja

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my Crazypatterns store you will find many patterns for accessoires, children's clothing, deco articles for your home... My favourite knitting technique is double knitting - I love how you can create pictures and stories with two skeins of yarn and a pair of needles :-)

Come and visit my store - I will add english patterns bit by bit.
All the best and good knitting! Sonja / a-mano

Monday, July 5, 2021 at 8:32 PM
No. 2 of the placemat series is now available - this time, the lovely couple enjoys a romantic gondola ride in Venetia. The placemat is knitted in the double knitting technique. Thus, it looks beautiful on both sides.

Double Knitting Pattern Placemat "Venetia"

No. 1 of the series is the placemat "Paris" - did you ever dream of knitting the Eiffel Tower? Now you can do it :-)

Double Knitting Pattern Placemat "Paris"
I like
In meinem Shop findest Du Strick- und Häkelanleitungen - für Kinderkleidung, inspiriert durch meine zwei fröhlichen Mädchen, und auch für allen möglichen Schnickschnack für daheim. Meine Lieblingsstricktechnik ist das beidseitige Stricken, Doubleface, weil man damit so wundervolle Motive erstellen kann.

Hier kannst Du stöbern - ich freu mich auf Deinen Besuch! Viel Spaß bei Deinen Projekten wünscht Dir Sonja

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my Crazypatterns store you will find many patterns for accessoires, children's clothing, deco articles for your home... My favourite knitting technique is double knitting - I love how you can create pictures and stories with two skeins of yarn and a pair of needles :-)

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 2:58 PM
I just uploaded the pattern for the placemat "Venetia" - now the crochet version. When crocheting the Rialto Bridge, it almost feels like a holiday :-)

Crochet Pattern Placemat "Venetia"

Also available in the placemat series is "Paris":

Crochet Pattern Placemat "Paris"
I like

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 3:43 PM
The flamingo motif for potholders is now available as a crochet pattern. This set includes the motif "Flamingo", the motif "LOVE." for potholders, and additionally the motif "LOVE." for a smaller dishcloth / washcloth.

Crochet pattern Potholders "Flamingo LOVE"
I like

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

Bought twice same pattern
1 reply last by Krea_Tina
Jul 28, 2021, 9:58 AM
Pattern language
1 reply last by Wollness-Designs
Jul 13, 2021, 11:42 AM
New in June: download now