English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Friday, July 27, 2018 at 3:40 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
start preparing for Halloween and Thanksgiving now, because home-made decoration adds a personal touch.

@authors,
you may each present up to 3 patterns. Don't forget to add a link, a pic and a description.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Material und fertige Handarbeiten gibts hier.

Monday, July 30, 2018 at 1:50 PM
Let me present my "Garter Cloud" shawl - knitted in the colors of pumpkins and in garter stitch. This shawl is very much inspired by the fall season. Well, there is some more to it than only garter stitch.

Have a look!

Monday, July 30, 2018 at 1:59 PM

Where I live (Austria), we've got this tradition of harvest festivals. I do believe they have the same origin as the American Thanksgiving. It's about being thankful for the gifts of nature and celebrating a good crop - and eating of course!
This crochet cowl pattern is called "Harvest without Birds". The color of the yarn reminded me so much of fall. It is an easy pattern that doesn't require many crochet skills. It is written using American crochet terms.

See the pattern here.

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now