English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 10:27 AM
Campaign – Easter 2018:
Rate patterns and win credit up to 100€!

A total of 100€ of shopping credit for 10 of the most helpful pattern ratings:
10 of the most helpful pattern reviews will be rewarded with 10€ each.
With this disposable credit you will also get a 5% loyalty discount for your purchases - in addition to all other discounts. Writing reviews is worth it!
Reviews towards our free patterns will be counted as well.

The participation is absolutely free. Your reviews are helpful to other users.
Our authors need your ratings for feedback to improve their patterns and make them even better. Your reviews may
help many other community members to decide on getting a pattern.

Where can I write a review?
Click on the following link to write reviews for all your downloaded patterns:
https://www.crazypatterns.net/en/todo/itemsrate

What is the time frame for this campaign?
The campaign starts at March, 23rd and runs till April, 12th (including).

Who can take part?
Everyone, who writes a review from March, 23rd until April, 12th (including) for at least one pattern, automatically takes part in the campaign.

How can I win?
Just write your story of handycrafts for a specific pattern as a review. A few sentences will be enough. Please remember: With your review you help other members of the community and the author of the pattern.

Some of the review key points could be:

- Why did you purchase this specific pattern?
- What was your first impression of the pattern?
- How would you rate the content, was it understandable and easy to work with?
- Do you possibly have any suggestions for the pattern?

f you have any questions about the reviewing process or the campaign, we will be happy to answer
them in the forum.

I wish you lots of fun with reworking and rating your patterns.

Kind regards
Alexander & Crazypatterns Team
I like
Alexander | Operator @crazypatterns.net
Große Auswahl + Sofort Download + Kostenlose Muster + PDF Anleitungen: Gleich zu stöbern...

Friday, April 13, 2018 at 2:16 PM
Dear users,

The EASTER 2018 review event is now complete.

There were over 20,000 reviews written during the promotion period (March 23 - April 12, 2018). Than you for participation!

The winners for the 10 most helpful reviews are:

1. nicole-stoll with the review for pattern: Free Crochet Pattern. Dragon

Fragment from the review:
What you see is what you get! THis pattern makes exactly what you see in the picture. This to me is a wonderful thing. the instructions are crystal clear, step by step and as a hooker who has never made a stuffed animal or Amigurumi before I love that I was able to make a toy that looked as adorable as the photo rather than some lumpy misshapen thing I couldn't give as a gift...

Read full review here: To the review

2. Miriam-Azzopardi with the review for pattern: Crochet pattern wedding bride groom couple wave dress amigurumi

Initially I bought this pattern to give to a friend of mine who is getting married soon...

3. htooill with the review for pattern: Spiderdream *The slightly different crochet tunic*

I really liked this pattern. I was able to complete in in 3 days. The pattern is easy to read and I really enjoyed having both the written instruction and the graph. I tended to use the graph more than the written instructions. There are lots of notes about how to customize the size and there are even pictures and notes from the testers...

4. julie-watkins with the review for pattern: My Friend Dinosaur Dino Amigurumi Crochet Pattern

Absolutely enjoyed making him and the pattern was so easy to understand and to follow. I’ve also made a small comfort size blanket to match which I think looks so adorable in the photos I’ve taken of him. I will definitely purchase patterns of his friends. I have posted a photo of him in the gallery. He is so cute and would make a lovely gift for a little girl or boy x

5. mikitil with the review for pattern: Häkelanleitung Amigurumi Regentropfen / Raindrops

Sogar als absoluter Anfänger hab ich das nach 2-3 Versuchen ganz passabel hinbekommen. Schönes Ergebnis. Danke dafür. In der Deutschsprachigen Anleiting ist ein Kästchen leider in englisch, was Kolleginnen ein bisschen aus dem Konzept brachte. Nach kurzem überlegen und absprechen aber alles ohne Probleme verständlich. Danke Danke! (einropfenhäkelnderaltermann)

6. wendy-meers with the review for pattern: Goat Lisa Amigurumi Crochet Pattern

Originally I had a little problem at the beginning of the head, but once this was sorted the pattern was very easy to follow, and the finished product looked just like the image on the pattern so I was happy, i remember at the time I was going to make another one but I got sidetracked with other projects, but all in all this was a great pattern, so cute so easy :-)

7. DidiSky with the review for pattern: Frankie Kitty The Ami

This pattern was so easy to make. It looked so cute that I had to make one for myself. Of course, if one of the grandkids come by & likes it, they’ll be taking it home with them. That’s ok, I’ll just make another one. They’re quick & easy. I’ll try one next time in a different color. He’ll look just as cute as his brothers & sisters. :-)

8. marichu1 with the review for pattern: Amigurumi snail free pattern

this is a lovely pattern for beginners super cute and so easy to follow this can be made within a couple of days no need to buy great amounts of yarn , so you can start this little project just to whether you get on with style of crocheting and suitable kids on a rainy day maybe and FREE patten too you cannot go wrong with super little project

9. marcie-poswilko with the review for pattern: Quick and Easy crochet pattern - shoes (home sock) "Sport" Size US: 4-14; Size UK: 1,5-10.

I thought this was a great pattern. At first i had to read it a few times. To make sure the sizing was correct. And made a few adjustments. After that it was simple the writing and pictures were very helpful. Even the turtorial link was extremely helpful. I liked this pattern so much that I ended up making 4 pairs and in different sizes.

10. bee-barton with the review for pattern: Romantic Baby Booties - Free Crochet Pattern

i am going to make these for my little neicethey are ideal at the time before babies arebig enough to wear hard soled shoes or forolder babies for in the home to wear as slippersI love the colours shown but for a boy you couldmake them in light blue and navy soles and findcar motifs or buttons with pictures for decoration.

-----------------

Congratulations and thank you for participating!
I like
Alexander | Operator @crazypatterns.net
Große Auswahl + Sofort Download + Kostenlose Muster + PDF Anleitungen: Gleich zu stöbern...

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

Approval
1 reply last by jules-crafts
Nov 12, 2021, 1:58 PM
New in September 2021: download now
5 replies last by mmns
Sep 25, 2021, 9:21 AM
Bought twice same pattern
1 reply last by Krea_Tina