English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 1:40 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
summer's gone. It's October and Christmas needs to be prepared. :- )
Browse now and download your favorite patterns for Christmas.

Hints:
- Stuffed animals or shrugs make for great presents.
- We have lots of new patterns for decorative items.

-->Don't forget about Halloween.

@authors,
don't forget to add a link, a pic and necessary information.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Material und fertige Handarbeiten gibts hier.

Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 11:05 PM
Dear Users,

May I proudly present my latest work; 
The Shrug "Bridges"! Perfect for all ages and sizes!

You get a very detailed step-by-step instruction with many pictures and the crochet chart.

All you need is your favorite yarn and a matching hook! 

You should know the following things (US terms): chain stitches, single crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, slip stitch

Get the pattern here and start right now! 

Have fun :) 

Du bist auf der Suche nach kreativen Anleitungen für süße Amigurumis und tolle Accessoires? Dann besucht doch mal meinen Shop!

You are searching for creative Amigurumi crochet patterns and beautiful accessories? Just visit my shop!

Monday, October 16, 2017 at 5:57 PM
Just in time for fall and winter I've got a little headband pattern for you. This is knitted in an easy textured pattern, using soft merino wool. The pattern is suitable for knitting beginners, the most difficult part is closing your work to the round. Everything else is just knits and purls.

See the pattern here.

Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 6:42 PM
My newest pattern is this knitting pattern for a lace and cables scarf. It is worked in fingering weight yarn. My sample in a length of 160cm (64in) used 507m or 555yds, just to give you an idea. Any fingering sock yarn will work.
The pattern is written and charted.

See the scarf over here.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 8:50 AM

New in October: Wristwarmers MALOU:
I’m really thrilled by knitting these wrist warmers and I hope, you too! They will jazz your look up, you will have warm hands and they really are a nice gift for the best mom, good friends, loved daughters or sisters….. You will get a very detailed pattern on 10 pages. You can knit this fingerless mitts with only 1 colour, with stripes or gradient colours: This pattern is addicting!! I worked different colourways to show you, how variable this pattern is! The pattern is both, written and charted and you will get instructions for 2 sizes and all colorways!

Level: Intermediate

MATERIALS:

Yarn: Any fingering-weight yarns (approx. 75 % wool, 25% polyamide, yardage 200 - 210 m = 79 – 83”/50 g); for example “Mille Colori Baby” from Lang Yarns, Malabrigo Sock…

Needles: Double pointed needles 2,5 mm (= US 1-2; UK 12-13)

Try out and have fun! Pick the pattern here:
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/items/33232/wrist-warmers-malou-knitting-pattern-2-sizes-s-m-m-l

Warm regards and happy knitting,
Annette

STRICK DICH GLÜCKLICH!
Das Glück ist nur einen KLICK entfernt! Besucht mich in meinem Shop, ich freue mich auf Euch!
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/fil-art-aue

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now