English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 1:57 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
July is gone, August brings summer sunshine and lovely days, but the sun already takes longer to rise in the mornings. It's gonna be autumn/fall soon and that means: Warm cardigans are needed, Halloween decoration has to be prepared and apple cakes are waiting to be baked. :- ) Prepare now for colder days.

@authors,
please present here your new patterns for August 2017 with a link, a good pic + text with suitable information about further required materials, techniques, level of difficulty + what's special about each of your patterns. May you all do well.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Material und fertige Handarbeiten gibts hier.

Monday, August 14, 2017 at 12:05 PM
I've got two new patterns in my store so far. One is this beautiful crochet shawl in a lacy pattern, a very romantic accessory.

See the pattern here.

Made in a fingering weight sock yarn, it is a lightweight shawl. It can be worked to any desired size.

Monday, August 14, 2017 at 12:10 PM
If you are looking for patterns to use some of your yarn scraps, dishcloths are fun and a nice prezzie to bring with you to a housewarming party. I always loved them, because they allow to play around with stitch patterns.

Here is my newest dishcloth pattern.

It is an easy knitting pattern suitable for knitting beginners, knits and purls, that's it.

Friday, August 18, 2017 at 3:02 PM

Shawl AENNY is very easy and relaxing to knit - you can knit it by traveling, in the sun-lounger or while relaxing at home…. And the very best: you can use any yarn you want and you can work any size you wish! So you will knit a very individual and unique shawl! This simple triangular scarf is a wonderful project for beginners! And for an romantic embellishment you can knit the amazing rose-brooch (knitting pattern includes a picture-tutorial)!

LEVEL: easy, all levels, including beginners

ABILITIES: Cast on, bind off, knit, purl, yo, make one (= lift loop between stitches, knit into back loop); and for the crochet border: chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet and slip stitch.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Yarn in any weight: I used 100 g/400 m of fingering yarn and the measurements of my shawl are 135 cm in the width and 55 cm in the hight! For a bigger shawl you need appropriate more yarn!
  • Needle: 1 circular needle, take 1 – 1,5 mm bigger than suggested, so the scarf will have a loose and soft grasp! (I used 4-mm-needles for the original scarf and I knit very loose!)
Pattern is available here: Triangular shawl AENNY

ENJOY!!

STRICK DICH GLÜCKLICH!
Das Glück ist nur einen KLICK entfernt! Besucht mich in meinem Shop, ich freue mich auf Euch!
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/fil-art-aue

Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 6:58 AM

This beautiful Christmas star is not only a beautiful decoration but also a beautiful gift. It is crochet relatively quickly, time expenditure about 1.5 hours,

The 10-page tutorial with 49 step-by-step photos shows very detailed how this Christmas star is made and makes it easy for beginners to follow these instructions.

The Christmas star is about 20 cm high (with flower head) and 16 cm in diameter (depending on wool and needle thickness). The consumption of the material is low, so wool remnants can also be processed.

Material:Wool in red and green Crochet hook 2- 3.5 (depending on the yarn thickness) winding wire Socket wire about 10 cm 5 beads, Green crepe tape
Pattern is available here:

Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 3:01 PM
A small gift bag made from sock yarn scraps. A colorful and very enjoyable knitting project that takes nearly no time at all. The pattern is easy, knits and purls and one eyelet round, that's all.

See the pattern here.

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now