English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:27 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
it's summer time and June brings amazing new patterns.
Get started now, it's gonna be a lot of fun.

@authors,
please present your new patterns for June 2017 with a link, a good pic + text with suitable information about further required materials, techniques, level of difficulty + what's special about each pattern.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Material und fertige Handarbeiten gibts hier.

Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 1:38 PM
New for our little ones

DONAR

This Shawl needs no knot and no buttons to fix on the neck of your little toddler. There is a simple and easy trick to fix safely.You can work the pattern with any yarn you have. You can even use the last meters of your last project.
Which stitches do you have to know?
  • casting on
  • knit
  • purl
  • binding off
It’s all included:
  • suitable for beginners
  • written pattern
  • Chart
  • for toddler and children
Required materials:
  • wool remnants of “Rohrspatz & Wollmeise” Pure (100% wool) Color Indian Red and red colorful
  • And “Rohrspatz & Wollmeise” Blend (70% Wool / 20% Cashmere / 10% PA)
  • Circular needle NS 3mm (80cm)
  • Scissors
  • Woolen needle
Servus, mein Name ist Christina Lemberger und ich bin der Kopf hinter Marie and Me. Ihr könnt gerne meinen Shop auf Crazypatterns besuchen, oder wenn ihr aktuelle News wollt auf Facebook vorbei schauen. 

Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 12:42 PM

I've got two new patterns in my store.
One is this ribbed and textured beanie that is called "Silly Blowball Hat". The silliness is on my side and has nothig to do with the hat :-)

See the pattern here.

It is a pattern for intermediate knitters, not for absolute beginners, since there are some double increases and double decreases that require a bit of experience. The hat is worked in the round from the bottom to the top, using a DK weight wool blend yarn and 4mm needles (US 6).
One size only, medium adult, but very stretchy to fit many heads.

Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 12:48 PM

The second pattern is this cowl called "Mousse au Chocolat".

Read more about it on the pattern page.

This is a very versatile pattern. There are several versions of it, long or short, buttoned or closed, worked in the round or knit flat, all of which is explained in the pattern.
The cowl uses 2 colors of an aran weight yarn - I made one in pure merino wool, another one in linen - yardage depends on the chosen size. The pattern is suitable for advanced beginners who have knowledge of easy lace stitches..It is written and includes a chart for the stitch pattern.

Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 9:51 PM
I proudly present the latest pattern in my store: The shawl "Dream about Summer!"

Everything you need is the yarn you prefer and a suitable crochet hook.

You get a written pattern with many pictures plus the crochet chart. It's also suitable for beginners.

You should know the following things (US terms): chain stitches, single crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, slip stitch

Get the pattern here and start right now! 

Have fun! :) 

Du bist auf der Suche nach kreativen Anleitungen für süße Amigurumis und tolle Accessoires? Dann besucht doch mal meinen Shop!

You are searching for creative Amigurumi crochet patterns and beautiful accessories? Just visit my shop!

Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 11:16 AM

New in my store:

Caravansary

This is a little pattern for a ribbed scarf made of fingering weight sock yarn. It incorporates eyelets to make it look a bit more interesting. This is a very relaxing knit that due to the lightweight yarn used will take some time. The pattern is written and charted.
I used two different colors for mine - you can of course knit yours in a single color as well. The scarf is 25cm  or 10in wide, the length is up to you. About 40m (44yds) of yarn are needed for each 10cm (4in) in length.

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano