English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 10:56 PM
I recently found this website and found many lovely patterns.  I have purchased several patterns, but find they are not in English.  Are English versions available?

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 11:07 PM
Hello deecorney,

Welcome to crazypatterns!  :)

Most of the authors here are German, that's the reason you find so many German patterns.
But this website is growing and so the number of English patterns also grows. Many of the German authors translate their patterns into English and we even have some international authors who only sell in English. 

If you only want to see the English patterns, you can click the small globe and (only) select the English flag. 
Attention: some patterns are in both languages, so maybe a pattern has a German title, but you also get the English version. You should find this information in the product description.
If you're not sure, just ask the author! :)

I wish you a nice day :)

Tina 

Du bist auf der Suche nach kreativen Anleitungen für süße Amigurumis und tolle Accessoires? Dann besucht doch mal meinen Shop!

You are searching for creative Amigurumi crochet patterns and beautiful accessories? Just visit my shop!

Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 7:59 PM
When you have the American flag showing up in the top right corner, you are fine. All patterns that you find on the English site are in English.

Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 5:53 PM
I bought the peacock shaw or scarf pattern it is in german I can not understand it. It was supposed to be available in english but i did not get the english version. 

Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Hi Hoppy2000,

please download the pattern again and choose the english one. There are 2 files: 1 in german and 1 in english.
Mario | CEO SIA AISYS / CrazyPatterns | mario@crazypatterns.net

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now