English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 8:37 AM
Dear users, dear authors.
how are things going? Download our awesome new patterns now.

@authors
please present your patterns with a link, a pic and a text with
information about further required materials, techniques, level of
difficulty and what's special about each pattern.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Material und fertige Handarbeiten gibts hier.

Friday, February 3, 2017 at 3:37 PM
Dance with Dolphins is the pattern for a lacey crochet shawl which keeps your shoulders warm and cozy on balmy spring or summer days.
Worked in a sparkling yarn, it is a wonderful eye-catcher at festive occations.

The shawl can be worked in many yarn weights. It will look especially nice when using a gradient yarn such as Laceball by Schoppel. The patterns skill level is easy, the scarf can be crocheted by beginners and advanced crocheters because it consists mostly of chains, single crochets and double crochets.

Needed materials:

• approx. 1200 meters (1312 yds) of laceweight gradient yarn
  • crochet hook size 3.5 mm (US 4)
  • sewing needle for weaving in ends
  • scissors
Techniques used (US-Terms)

• single crochets
  • double crochets
  • slip stitches
  • chain
The size of the finished shawl is approx. 200 cm x 90 cm (78 x 35 in).
The pattern runs 21 pages, it contains a written pattern and detailled charts. Skill level easy.

The pattern was translated from German into English. The translation was proof-read by a native speaker.

Click here for the pattern and save up to 25%!!

Stricken und häkeln mit Lust und Laune, Designs mit dem gewissen Etwas - entdecke traumhafte Tücher, Schals und Accessoires.

Sale im Februar:
Bis zu 25% Rabatt auf alle Häkeltücher!

Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 3:30 PM
New in February 2017 the Shawl Berlian

Berlian means gemstone btw. sparkling stone. In connection with the sparkling pearls the shawl appears very Nobel, so in my opinion this seems to be the right name for it.

For the shawl you Need 750m 4-ply gradient yarn. You can also use more yarn. The pattern repetition is alwas in the same way.

The pattern is a full crochet chart. Just the part with the beads is a written pattern.

This crochet techniques are used in the pattern.
  • chains
  • double crochet
  • half double Crochet
  • single crochet
  • 3-dc-cluster
The pattern includes:
  • full crochet Chart
  • optional last part is handwritten
  • electronic crochet Chart (not written by hand)
Material you need:
  • 1 skein 750m LL 4-ply gradient yarn from WollTrolls Garnwerkstatt
  • Hook size E / 3,5 mm
  • Hook size 0,5 mm for the Pearls
  • pearls 6mm
  • scissors
  • wool needle
Servus, mein Name ist Christina Lemberger und ich bin der Kopf hinter Marie and Me. Ihr könnt gerne meinen Shop auf Crazypatterns besuchen, oder wenn ihr aktuelle News wollt auf Facebook vorbei schauen. 

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 1:41 PM
Fuego is the Spanish word for fire. I named this amazing top-down crocheted shawl after this because the pattern reminds little flickering flames.

The pattern uses only single crochets, double crochets and chains and therefore it is a good pattern for crochet beginners.

Needed materials:

• approx. 200 grams [7.05 oz] or approx. 750 – 800 meters [820 – 874 yds] of yarn (e.g. laceyarn, fingering weight or a non-plied multi-strand handcrafted yarn such as cotton-acrylic blends
  • crochet hook size 3 – 3.5 mm [US 2.5 - 4]
  • scissors
  • sewing needle
  • Size of the finished shawl after blocking: approx. 180 x 80 cm [70.85 x 31.5 in]
The pattern runs 10 pages, it contains a written pattern, charts and a schematic. Skill level easy.

Click here to get the pattern and save up to 25%!

Stricken und häkeln mit Lust und Laune, Designs mit dem gewissen Etwas - entdecke traumhafte Tücher, Schals und Accessoires.

Sale im Februar:

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 1:45 PM
Get yourself a new challenge and check out for the knitting pattern for this amazing stole!

I named this beautiful stole Fanyamar, the “home of the clouds” in Quenya, the language of the old Elves in J.R.R. Tolkiens world of Middle-Earth because it is delicate and feathery like a breath of air and soft as a cloud.

It is called a “Ponchola” because it can be turned into a poncho by using a cord or narrow ribbon.
Fanyamar is created for laceweight yarns because this best matches the pattern’s lofty character, although you can work the stole with thicker yarns, e.g. in fingering weight, too. The yarn should not be thicker than 4ply.

Needed materials:

• approx. 150 grams[ 5.3 oz] of laceweight yarn (approx. 750 meters [820 yds], e.g. Lace Seta / Lace Seta degradé by Lana Grossa, Laceball by Schoppel
  • circular or single point knitting needle size 4mm [US6], I recommend an interchangeable system
  • kitchen scales
  • stitch markers if neccessary
  • sewing needle for weaving-in ends
  • scissors
  • if neccessary a crochet hook and beads for the drawstring or a piece of narrow ribbon to turn the stole into a poncho
  • The stole is started at one egde with a cast on of 3 stitches. Its shape is achieved by increasing and decreasing regularly. The pattern contains the stitch numbers for 2 different sizes, one smaller size and one bigger size. The listed yardage refers to the smaller size.
Finished size after blocking (smaller version): approx. 60 x 160 cm [23.6 x 63 in]
The pattern runs 12 pages, it contains a written pattern, charts and a schematic.

Skill level intermediate.

Click here to get the pattern and start right now.

Sale im Februar:

Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 3:01 PM
are there more new patterns?
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Material und fertige Handarbeiten gibts hier.

Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 4:16 PM
Spring and summer is fast approaching, get ready and make something for you or your love ones using my pattern for your baby girl, tots, teens and adult using simple basic stitches and can be made with acrylic or cotton fingering weight yarn, this simple, easy to make yet precious gift hat that babies and adult can wear. The pattern includes instructions given fit from NB to Adult large size, step by step and all with detailed photos, combined with chart and as well....Even beginners can make it with complete tutorial like this makes it easy for everyone.....And of course, with full support anytime.....US and UK standard crochet pattern File Type: PDF Format File size: US AND UK, written instructions, pictures on the steps and details, Crochet chart/graph Language: English US and UK written pattern's instructions with pictures, symbols, chart Delivery: instant download!Click here to get the pattern:

https://www.crazypatterns.net/en/items/24152/summer-crochet-baby-to-adult-size-sun-hat-mom-and-child-newborn-to-adult-large-us-and-uk-pattern

https://www.crazypatterns.net/en/store/gbcrochetpatterns

Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Beautiful Doll Clothes, easy to crochet yourself!

With the "Swing" series, you can combine and make the most diverse models - dresses, hats and bags - for your children and grandchildren. So every Barbie, Steffi, Petra, Susi, Sabine ... gets her very own
personal outfit in her favorite color. Take a look at my photos and let
yourself be caught by the desire for self-made doll clothes. It does not
always have to be the neon colored plastic dress with velcro closure
from the factory - just make yourself the most beautiful clothes, hats
and bags! Only 2 grams for a sun hat. So, enough remains! And, as an
addition, there is still the hand-sewing instructions for an underskirt,
if you don't want the long dress any more.

I have enjoyed this project very much. And you will as well. Imagine the bright eyes of doll mothers when they are given such a lovely
collection for their dolls. This will be so exciting. You can, of
course, decorate the items individually with sewed flowers, pearls or
lace - everything is possible! Just lovingly self-made.

The instructions are very good for crochet beginners as I describe everything exactly and with step-by-step descriptive photos . For the experienced among you I have attached a crochet artwork model. I used "Katia New Babette for Baby" (LL 335 g/50 m) and a crochet hook
of thickness 2mm (B-1). You can also take other yarns with the same
running length - just look at your "rests".

The "Swing" series of clothing contains 7 instructions that you all get so that you can according to your mood:

• Long dress with full skirt
  • Short dress with flared skirt
  • Sunhat with lace
  • Baret
  • Fly-attendant hat
  • Bag
  • Petticoat (hand-sewing)
The models are suitable for all traditional small play dolls, which are approx. 28 - 30 cm tall (e.g. models like Barbie, Steffi,
Petra etc.).

Doll clothes collection Swing (crochet patterns)

Doll clothes collection Swing (crochet patterns)

Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 12:41 PM
This little dog is crazy about bones! He does not like to let them out of his paw's or jaw's!Get your pattern now from this cute 'Bone hunter'!The pattern is written in the UK term.

Klick here to get the patterns

Materials
  • Approx. 85g of yarn (depending on length and weight), like Schachenmayr Catania or similar 4ply yarn
  • Crochet hook size 12 (UK size)
  • Two 'moving eye's' / safety eyes / buttons or similar
  • Tapestry needle
  • Scissors
  • Toy stuffing
  • One button

Über einen Besuch in meinem Shop würde ich mich sehr freuen.
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/WollholicClaudia

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 1:19 PM
brand-new in my shop: The beautiful loop scarf "Johanna" :) 
It's warming in the winter and a nice accessory during the rest of the year

For one loop you need:

♦ gradient yarn, 4-ply, 50% cotton, 50% acrylic, about 700 m (765 yards)
♦ crochet hook: 3,5 mm (Size E)

(Of course you can also use any other kind of yarn)

You want to crochet your own loop "Johanna"?

Then get your pattern here!

During the first week you get a 15% discount on it :) 

Du bist auf der Suche nach kreativen Anleitungen für süße Amigurumis und mehr? Dann besucht doch mal meinen Shop: https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/Krea_Tina

You are searching for creative Amigurumi crochet patterns and more? Just visit my shop: https://www.crazypatterns.net/en/store/Krea_Tina

Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 8:40 PM
I opened my store about 10 days ago and am very excited to share my patterns with you. All my patterns are in English (still working on some of the descriptions to get them up in English as well).
One of my latest additions is this lace shawl pattern which is called "But Snow White Fairer is than you", named after an old fairy tale.
It calls for fingering sock yarn in two colors and is both written and charted.

See the pattern here.

In meinem Shop findest du Strickmuster für jede Menge Accessoires:
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/iglinz

Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 8:48 PM
Do you already know my new scarf "Elegancia"? 

For one scarf you need:

♦ gradient yarn, 3-ply, 50% cotton, 50% acrylic, about 1000 m (I used the yarn cake "Shades of Grey" from "Little favorites by Rea")

♦ crochet hook: 3,0 mm

You should know the following things (US terms): chain stitches, single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, treble crochet, puff stitches. (You get a separate PDF file in which I explain how to crochet the puff stitches)

Get your pattern here!

You even get a 25% discount until 6th of march! 

Du bist auf der Suche nach kreativen Anleitungen für süße Amigurumis und mehr? Dann besucht doch mal meinen Shop: https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/Krea_Tina

You are searching for creative Amigurumi crochet patterns and more? Just visit my shop: https://www.crazypatterns.net/en/store/Krea_Tina

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano