English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 12:55 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
I'd like to know where you all are from. We have lots of users from Germany and Europe, but also from the US and even Bangladesh. Please let me know where you live. Are you happy with Crazypatterns? Is there anything missing?
I am excited to read more about our international users. :- )
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Material und fertige Handarbeiten gibts hier.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 1:41 PM
I live in the beautiful black forest in Southern Germany.

If there is anything missing at crazypatterns? Yes, more international users and authors. Please, show yourself! There is nothing better than communication with people from all over the world :) 
Liebe Grüße
Tina

Du bist auf der Suche nach kreativen Anleitungen für süße Amigurumis? Dann besucht doch mal meinen Shop: https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/Krea_Tina

You are searching for creative Amigurumi crochet patterns? Just visit my shop: https://www.crazypatterns.net/en/store/Krea_Tina

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 6:46 PM
Hello from Finland. :)
I moved 3 years ago from Germany(near Bremen)  to Finland. Now I enjoy the beautiful nature and the long winters here. I also startet to crochet after I moved here.

Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 4:55 AM
I live in Belize City, Belize. Would love if I can see my English language when I get emails, etc.

Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 10:27 AM
Austria, Salzburg
Neu im Shop

Hier geht es zu meinem Shop. Ich freue mich, wenn Ihr vorbei schaut:
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/MyBabyDesigns

Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 10:41 AM
@LadyDee
welcome to Crazypatterns. We are currently working on getting Crazypatterns ready for international use.
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 10:42 PM
I am from northern Ohio by Lake Erie which lets the snow fly in the winter. If you like snow, then live in the East by the Lake.  Judy James

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 7:03 PM
@judith-james
welcome to Crazypatterns. Currently, there is also a lot of snow here in Germany.
Great to have you here with us. Did you already find some nice patterns?

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 9:12 PM
I'm from the near of Berlin in Germany.

I like Crazypatterns pretty much, I think the website and the shop is one of the best patternsites worldwide!
But I also agree with Krea_Tina, Crazypatterns still seem to be quite local and there is a lack of international users. The range of the reached english-speaking users is quite small (less than the german-speaking, but thats just my feeling).

@ Josefa, what are you concrete working on to get crazypatterns ready for international use? Is there a strategy to get crazypatterns more known in the world?

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 9:41 PM
@Ina
don't worry. We'll find a way. :-)

Friday, January 13, 2017 at 5:58 AM
Yes, I have found quite a few patterns that I like and have put on my wish list to do in the very near future for birthdays and Xmas presents. I love the variety I have found. Thank you. My father's side of the family is from Germany. I do not know where yet, but I am enjoying finding out about my relatives.

Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 8:05 PM
from Denmark

Monday, January 30, 2017 at 4:15 PM
Hi. 
Im from Denmark.

Monday, January 30, 2017 at 6:26 PM
@Judith-James
good luck for you. Do you learn German?

@toveschou-pedersen
hello and welcome :-)

@christin1976
hi and welcome to Crazypatterns :-)

Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 11:45 PM
I have not learned German. I remember some words from my mother who learned some German, and my father who remembered some German that he heard his parents speak. But too often they did not want to speak anything but English. 

Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 10:25 AM
@Judith
it is not too difficult for someone speaking English to learn German as both languages have common roots. Maybe you'll try someday. :-)

Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7:01 PM
Hello, 
I am originally from Lancaster, Lancashire UK , a city with a Roman Castle, but moved to Derbyshire 20 years ago. I live in a small ex mining village called Tibshelf. All the train tracks around the area have been turned into walking and cycle paths to view the beautiful scenery around. Called the Tibshelf Trail.

Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7:33 PM
@Shirley
welcome to Crazypatterns and thanks for your posting. Those paths sound great.
Do you prefer crocheting, knitting or sewing?

Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7:39 PM
Hello,  I prefer crochet but still like knitting, mainly children's toys and jumpers/cardigans.

Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7:42 PM
How did you get that I would like to have a baby . I am 66 years old. I said that I like to crochet and knit toys and children's jumpers and cardigans.

Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7:44 PM
Who is translating this ? How can I have a baby when I am 66 years old. I like to knit and crochet baby clothes and toys.

Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7:45 PM
Finally you have got the translation right. I will stick to knitting and crochet, not coming on this page.

Monday, February 6, 2017 at 9:00 PM
@Shirley
do you have problems with commenting here? Nobody asked about having a baby, I just asked about crocheting, knitting and sewing. I did not translate any of this and neither did the community.
May I help you?

Monday, February 6, 2017 at 9:28 PM
I don't know. Maybe. I think I would like to if it helps me find out about my father.

Friday, March 24, 2017 at 6:41 AM
From South Africa

Monday, March 27, 2017 at 2:46 PM
Hello! I'm from Connecticut in the United States.  

Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 10:44 PM
Hi.......
I m from INDIA.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 7:47 AM
I live in far northern California on the coast, U.S.A. 

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 8:18 PM
Welcome to all our new users.

Friday, March 2, 2018 at 12:17 AM
Hello,

I am from Germany but I live in New Mexico in the United States.

Friday, March 2, 2018 at 12:16 PM
Willkommen :-)

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 4:34 PM
From the Netherlands, where it is now very nice and sunny! Bit cold though :) Kind regards, Vivienne

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 6:53 PM
I love this site!  My only problem is, I only understand English.  I'm trying to find someone to translate patterns for me so I can buy more.  Oh--I live in Rawlins, Wyoming, USA

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 7:58 PM
I Have had the same problem.  Have you tried opening it in Google chrome? You have it translated for you, or copy and paste into an online translator? 

Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 1:53 AM
Hi, if you change the language of this site to English you will only see the English patterns :)

Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 3:10 AM
Thank you ????

Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 2:41 PM
Yes, I see now how I got confused.  I didn't notice that after the English section, it started with all patterns!.  I bought the one I wanted in German anyway, I can read a graph without having to see anything else.  Thank you so much!

Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:17 PM
From Virginia in the US, but I am half German.  Love the patterns. I am so glad that my mom (She was German) taught me German and how to crochet.

Friday, May 11, 2018 at 1:27 PM
Welcome to all of you :-)

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano