English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 1:54 AM
Dear users, dear authors,
beginners are grateful for easy and doable patterns, because they enable a sense of achievement. That's why I started a new topic just for the easy stuff. Enjoy. :- )

@authors
please present your patterns using a nice pic, a link and text for each of them. Info about required materials, techniques, level of difficulty and what's special about the pattern can't be skipped. All the best for you + your patterns.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Material und fertige Handarbeiten gibts hier.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 9:10 AM
A wonderful easy pattern with a special look is the crocheted shawl "Little Pink Clouds".

Using mostly of chains, single crochets and double crochets you get an awesome looking result. Compliments guaranteed. ☺

The shawl's length and width are variable, and it can be worked in many yarn weights.
It will look especially nice when using a gradient yarn such as Laceball by Schoppel or 100Farbspiele.

You need:

• approx. 600 - 800 meters (656 - 874 yards) of yarn
  • crochet hook size matching to the used yarn
  • sewing needle
  • kitchen scales
scissors

The skill level is easy. The pattern runs 15 pages, it contains a phototutorial with a written pattern and detailed charts. The pattern is tried and tested.

Get the pattern now and save up to 25% to October 3rd!

Stricken und häkeln mit Lust und Laune, Designs mit dem gewissen Etwas - entdecke traumhafte Tücher und Schals.

Neu im September - die Strickanleitung zu dem wunderschönen Tuch Ithilien.

Hier gehts zum Store

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 9:18 AM
For the knitting beginner I have this wonderful cowl which you can knit very easily in every length and width you desire.
Use laceyarn, fingering or sockyarn, even with DK you will get a very good looking result.

You should know the basics in knitting such as knit, purl, increase by kfb and decrease by k2tog. The pattern shows how to knit the cowl using one colour and yarn and explains how to knit the cowl using several yarns and colors.

You need:
  • Approx 100-200 gr yarn (max. DK-weight) 
  • 2 circular needles with 80 or 100 cm width with at least half a needle size difference (at laceweight yarn I recommend size 3 and 3.5 / US 3 - 4)) 
  • Measure tape 
  • Digital kitchen or other fine scales 
  • Stitch marker

The pattern runs 5 pages, it is tried and tested.

Get the pattern now and save up to 25% to October 3rd!

Stricken und häkeln mit Lust und Laune, Designs mit dem gewissen Etwas - entdecke traumhafte Tücher und Schals.

Neu im September - die Strickanleitung zu dem wunderschönen Tuch Ithilien.

Hier gehts zum Store

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 10:57 AM
Here is a simple guide for first experiments with crochet.
A beautiful floral appliqué that can be conjured up in a chain, bracelet or ring.

You should know chains, single crochets and double crochets.

You need:
Crochet hook size 2,5
Darning needle to sew the ends
Wool: residues, wool oddments one has at home
Button - for closing the bracelet

Much pleasure during rework.
Hier geht's zu meinem Store https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/Pe-Ka

Schau doch mal vorbei!

Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 1:00 PM
Very easy and a fast project to try double pointed needles ist this little panda. He may be a good starter if you want to start knitting amigurumis!
Have fun! Yours Steffi

This way to the pattern: KLICK!

Willkommen in meiner Strick- und Bastel-Welt: www.cats-and-hats.de
Mein Shop bei Crazypatterns: Klick!

Friday, September 30, 2016 at 1:29 AM
Ready to knit your moebius for the coming winter days? This one is very easy to knit. You only need to know how to cast on, stitches and pearl and how to bind off.

You need 180 m of thick yarn an a circular needle size 6-7 (metric), 10-11 (US) as well as some rests of yarn for the stripes.

Click on the picture to get the pattern in english.

Mode für starke Frauen und Babys - Klick auf das Bild und hol sie dir!

Hier kannst du kostenlos testen.

Monday, October 3, 2016 at 2:20 PM
Cuddly, quick and very easy to knit - this is cowl ANOUK! All you need to know is: Cast on, bind off, knit and purl!
Level: Beginners as well as intermediates.
Original materials: Sulka Legato from MIRASOL (knitted with two strands of yarn at the same time), Needles: 4 mm (= US 6; UK 8).
You can use any yarn with a yardage approx. 250 m/50 g (fingering, 2-ply; then you have to knit two strands of yarn) or 100-120 m/50 g (sport, DK; then you have to knit with one strand)

Here you can download the knitting pattern:
Cowl Anouk
HAPPY KNITTING!!

Das Besondere ist manchmal ziemlich einfach und schnell gemacht! Gönne dir einen Hauch von Extravaganz mit dem Loop JORDIS! Die Häkelanleitung wartet hier auf dich:
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/items/19088/haekelanleitung-loop-jordis-mit-rosenbrosche
Besucht mich in meinem Shop! Ich freue mich auf Euch!
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/fil-art-aue

Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 2:58 PM
Here comes Lokman the Tiger. He can be knitted in the round or, if you prefer, flat. He is easy to make, and of course you have the option to stitch him a different face. When I made my tiger, it seems I was in a strange mood ;-) He looks a bit sad, but maybe that's the reason why I love him so dearly. (I know, usally it's the softies job to comfort you, but in this case, I always want to comfort HIM ;-))
Have fun with your new friend!
Yours Steffi

Follow me to the pattern: Click!

Willkommen in meiner Strick- und Bastel-Welt: www.cats-and-hats.de
Mein Shop bei Crazypatterns: Klick!

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM