English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 12:29 AM
Dear users, dear authors,
Christmas is currently not really just around the corner, but, you know, time flies. So, download the best new patterns for Christmas now and start crocheting, knitting and arts + crafts. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

@authors
Please present your English patterns with items for Christmas here using one picture per pattern + one link + text with additional information on used materials, required techniques + level of difficulty and of course let people know why your pattern is really special. All the best for you.

Have fun.
I like
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Material und fertige Handarbeiten gibts hier.

Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 8:09 AM
Snowman Knitting Pattern
Get ready for Christmas and the whole winter season by knitting these adorable snowmen.
The pattern is very detailed. It comes with easy to follow written instructions and photo tutorial. The photo tutorial contains helpful step-by-step pictures to make the project as easy to follow as possible..
Materials: ca 50 gr Schachenmayr Universa 136 yrd/50 gr, DK / 8 ply (11 wpi),US 2½ - 3 double-pointed needles, stuffing material, 2 black beads or plastic craft eyes (diameter 5-6 mm).
I like
Neu im Shop

Hier geht es zu meinem Shop. Ich freue mich, wenn Ihr vorbei schaut:
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/MyBabyDesigns

Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 9:54 AM
Get yourself a very special Christmas gift! 

With the elegant knitted shawl "Galadriel" you will be the star at your Christmas party. 

Use a fluffy laceyarn or a elegant cotton yarn - even with sockyarn you will get a wonderful result which warms you and guarantees compliments. ;-)

The pattern has charts and a schematic. Skill level is intermediate, but ambitious beginner will be able to follow the pattern as well.

Get the pattern and start now!
I like
Stricken und häkeln mit Lust und Laune, Designs mit dem gewissen Etwas - entdecke traumhafte Tücher und Schals.

Hier gehts zum Store

Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Another very special accessory for christmas is the knitted shawl/wrap "Eryn".

It is worked top-down with an elegant twining leaf pattern in the middle. The knotted fringes are the highlight.
Use shimmering yarn or a very elegant result, but the shawl can be worked with lace- or sockyarn as well.

The pattern is fully charted and has a written part and a schematic. The skill level is intermediate but ambitious beginner will be able to follow the pattern as well.

Get the pattern for this wonderful shawl and start right now! 

I like
Stricken und häkeln mit Lust und Laune, Designs mit dem gewissen Etwas - entdecke traumhafte Tücher und Schals.

Hier gehts zum Store

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 9:45 AM
Still looking for a great accessory for the christmas party? Take a look at knitted lace-shawl Ithilien!

Started by using a provisional cast-on the shawl is knitted from the center to the ends. The highlight is a nice looking heart border.
The shawl's length and width are variable, and it can be worked in many yarn weights.
It will look especially nice when using a gradient yarn such as Laceball by Schoppel. For a light and loftyshawl, the chosen yarn should not be thicker than fingering weight.

Needed materials:

• approx 200 – 225 grams[7–8 oz] of yarn
  • circular knitting needle size matchingto the used yarn
  • a piece of waste yarn and a crochethook for the provisional cast-on
  • a few stitch markers
  • sewing needle
  • small amount of spray starch
  • kitchen scales
  • scissors
Finished size after blocking approx.200 x 47 cm.

The pattern runs 11 pages, it contains a written row-by-row pattern and charts. Skill level is intermediate.

Get the pattern now and save up to 25% to October 3rd!

I like

Neu im September - die Strickanleitung zu dem wunderschönen Tuch Ithilien.

Hier gehts zum Store

Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 1:07 PM
Wooly X-Mas for all knitters! Why not use your leftover stash to knit up a whole enchated christmas forest – and of course ad a Santa with an impressive beard made from raw wool?
The trees are a pretty easy knit, and all more elaborated techniques are explained in full detail.
Actually: Made of felt wool and felted in the washing machine the trees and Santa alike make perfect festive dorstopper!

I wish you lot of fun knitting your personal forest.
Yours Steffi

This way to the pattern: KLICK!

I like

Willkommen in meiner Strick- und Bastel-Welt: www.cats-and-hats.de
Mein Shop bei Crazypatterns: Klick!

Friday, October 7, 2016 at 4:53 PM
What a pity! All of the Christmas elves are on strike.
Luckily, Manni and his friends offer to help Santa and save Christmas.

In this pattern I explain how to crochet your own Ice bear Manni. You get a PDF file with 18 pages and many pictures!

For one bear you need:
♦ Yarn, for example: Schachenmayr Catania or Scheepjes Catona. Colors:
• White (ca. 25 g) • Red (ca. 20 g) • Green (ca. 12 g) • Dark brown (ca. 2 g, if you crochet a sack: ca. 10 g more) • Gold/Yellow (Yarn leavings) • Black (Yarn Leavings)
♦ Crochet hook: Please use the smallest size which is recommended for your yarn
♦ Fiberfill
♦ Sewing needle to sew the pieces together
♦ Safety eyes (if you like, in the size you prefer.)
♦ Little bell (if you like)

To crochet the bear, you should know the following things: crochet in rows, crochet in rounds, chain stitches, single crochet, half double
crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, increase and decrease, switch
colors. (In the pattern I use US crochet terms!)

Click here to get the pattern.
Have fun! :)
I like
Liebe Grüße
Tina

"Die höchste Form der Individualität ist Kreativität"

(Prof. Dr. med. Gerhard Uhlenbruck)

Ich würde mich über einen Besuch in meinem Store freuen. Durch ein Klick auf ein Bild kommt ihr direkt zur entsprechenden Anleitung:

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Decorate your home with The Three Wise Men! They are fun to knit because of all the different colours, and in the end you can just go over the top with embellishments for their robes – after all, they are kings!

With the yarn mentioned they stand 10 unches = 10 cm high, more detailes you find on the pattern page: CLICK HERE!

I like

Willkommen in meiner Strick- und Bastel-Welt: www.cats-and-hats.de
Mein Shop bei Crazypatterns: Klick!

Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 5:46 PM
Decorate your Christmas tree and your house with great Christmas Mickey Mouse Ornaments!
The patterns come with easy to follow written instructions in English (US terms) and the photo tutorials. Each photo tutorial contains more than 30 helpful step-by-step pictures to make the projects as easy to follow as possible.
The christmas ornaments that you can create with these patterns will be about 4,7 inches (9 cm) high and 3,7 inches (8 cm) wide, more detailes you find on the pattern page:Click here
I like

Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 6:48 PM

Do you like Christmas as I do? So you will like my Owl Santa Claus!!! 

The amigurumi that you can create with this pattern will be about 4,7 inches (12 cm) high and 3,7 inches (9,5 cm) wide. 
The pattern is a step by step tutorial in English (US terms) completed with detailed pictures. The photo tutorial contains 138 helpful step-by-step pictures to make the project as easy to follow as possible. More detailes you find on the pattern page Click here
I like

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

Approval
1 reply last by jules-crafts
Nov 12, 2021, 1:58 PM
New in September 2021: download now
5 replies last by mmns
Sep 25, 2021, 9:21 AM
Bought twice same pattern