I'm not sure how this works. New to the website because a link led me here to purchase a pattern. I noticed that we can also sell patterns. Are the patterns only for crochet and knitting?. I have designed 3 different size patterns for 3 different type moccasins that are worked in leather and suede or whatever material purchaser chooses to use. Men and women sizes 4 to 13... Would I be able to list this type of pattern here? I changed them all to PDF for easy viewing on instructions. They are also all in English version.
- this is a site for selfmade product patterns, so you would be able to sell yours here too
- english version is okay
- no instant paypal payment, you need to request payment
- you have to change your patterns and pictures into ZIP folders for upload
I tried reading charges when item sold. Didn't see what charges are. Also, on my patterns, all my photos only in list for customers to view. My files are in PDF format. I have 27 patterns. They all look the same but different sizes, actually 27 x 2 since I have for both men and women sizes in it's own separate pdf file. Would I be able to list and how often can I request my monies and how long does it take, Fee's requesting monies more than once a month? I live in USA also, am I still able to sell?
- charges are 30% for CrazyPatterns, 70% for you
- business seat is SIA "AISYS", Krasta iela 1-3, LV-4871 Cesvaine - the concept is international
so yes, you can sell from the USA
- if you have special questions about fees for the US market, please contact the support
I wonder, if there should be anyone in knowledge of them here, as the english site is a very young one
- it is not possible to upload normal pdf files - you have to mark them on you computer and
"send to" "ZIP file" - finally upload the ZIP file
- you do the same with the pictures (mark and send to ZIP file)
- you can request your money once a month without paying fees - it's possible to order further
payments in that month, but you will pay fees
- money request can be made by paypal - need about a day
Hope, I didn't forget anything. If so, please write again.