English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 11:52 AM
Campaign - Spring 2023
Rate patterns and win credit up to 100€!

A total of 100€ of shopping credit for 10 of the most helpful pattern ratings:
10 of the most helpful pattern reviews will be rewarded with 10€ of profile deposit each.
With this credit you will also get a 5% loyalty discount for your purchases - in addition to all other discounts. Writing reviews is worth it!
Reviews towards our free patterns will be counted as well.

The participation is absolutely free. Your reviews are helpful to the authors and other users.
This feedback helps our authors to update and improve their patterns, meanwhile other users get a more accurate picture of the patterns. Your reviews may help many other community members to decide on getting a pattern.

Where can you write a review?
Click on the following link to write reviews for all your downloaded patterns:
https://www.crazypatterns.net/en/todo/itemsrate

What is the time frame for this campaign?
The campaign starts at April, 11th and runs till April, 30th (including).

Who can join the competition?
Everyone, who writes a review from April, 11th until April, 30th (including) for at least one pattern, automatically takes part in the campaign.

How can you win?
Just write your story of handicrafts for a specific pattern as a review. A few sentences will be enough. Please remember: With your review you help other members of the community and the author of the pattern.

Some of the review key points could be:

- Why did you purchase this specific pattern?
- What was your first impression of the pattern?
- How would you rate the content, was it understandable and easy to work with?
- Do you perhaps have any suggestions for the pattern?

If you have any questions about the reviewing process or the campaign, we will be happy to answer them in the forum.

I wish you lots of fun with reworking and rating your patterns.

Kind regards
Crazypatterns Team
Operator @crazypatterns.net
Große Auswahl + Sofort Download + Kostenlose Muster + PDF Anleitungen: Gleich stöbern...

Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 3:14 PM
You are asking me for a rating on the patterns I have bought for you.  I don't do ratings.  sorry

Friday, April 21, 2023 at 1:23 AM
Cutte patern, easy to follow i am very happy with the result

Monday, May 15, 2023 at 10:18 AM
Dear users,

The Spring 2023 review campaign is now complete.
Thank you for participation!

The winners for the 10 most helpful reviews are:

1. sandy-schmidt7 with the review for pattern: Super Easy Knitted Baby Booties

Fragment from the review:

I knitted several of these styles for my new grand baby. The patterns were easy to follow. The finished products looked great. Unfortunately, none stay on babies feet...

Read full review here: To the review

2. alexandra-nielsen with the review for pattern: Spiderdream *The slightly different crochet tunic*

My very favorite pattern!
This pattern looks a little intimidating at first, but once you get going, it’s really fun. The finished product is gorgeous...

3. jee54 with the review for pattern: Pattern Anna's Tales Baby Blanket

East and great pattern
This has become one of my go to patterns when babies are announced...

4. kelly-close1 with the review for pattern: Lavender Child Dress and Cardigan (Birth - 8years)

So Beautiful
I made this for my granddaughter and she is almost 2. I made the 3-4 so she could wear it longer. It fits her in the chest right now but it is too long but she will be able to wear it for many years...

5. quietcabernet with the review for pattern: package of green and brown turtles crochet pattern english

Twin turtles
I didn't make the entire turtle, but I did use the pattern for the shell, eyes and belly to sew onto a fleece zip up onesie that I made for my grandson for a turtle Halloween costume...

6. jee54 with the review for pattern: Crochet patterns: Doll clothes collection 'Swing'

A good pattern
I bought this to make clothes for a niece's doll and they were so popular I ended up making them for the charity stall and some of her friends...

7. petah-batten with the review for pattern: Sweet Monkey Julie Amigurumi Crochet Pattern

Very Cute Monkey
This monkey pattern is very easy to follow. I was able to make it quite quickly and made 2 as Christmas presents. My daughter chose to have rainbow wool for the inside of the ears and paws...

8. louiseaileenwhite with the review for pattern: 081 Crochet Pattern - Charming Witch - Amigurumi PDF file by Astashova CP

Great pattern
Am working it now and so far it’s easy to understand now I’ve worked out I’ve learnt the American way. Am thoroughly enjoying it and looking forward to seeing the clothes and felting the hair...

9. donna-jeffery with the review for pattern: Toy Unicorn

Lovely easy pattern
Lovely easy pattern. I used glitter yarn, Added curls in rainbow colours for a fuller effect. The little girl I gifted it to was.. Over the moon. She still plays with "sparkle"her unicorn...

10. lynn-starr with the review for pattern: Ornament Christmas tree 2020 Crochet pattern

Great effect
A little fiddly but after making a couple you get into the swing of the stitches...

-----------------
Congratulations and thank you for participating!
Operator @crazypatterns.net
Große Auswahl + Sofort Download + Kostenlose Muster + PDF Anleitungen: Gleich stöbern...

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano