English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Friday, May 27, 2016 at 10:02 PM
I have prepaid for the first time by PayPal. $10 which PayPal says is £8.03. Yet my account has only been credited with £7.63!!! What has happened to the rest of my money and how can I cancel the $10 payment uf the are going to take my money like this? Makes the patterns MORE expensive not cheaper. Very confused and totally cheesed off.

Friday, May 27, 2016 at 10:54 PM
Hello bowenlady, welcome to Crazypatterns. I'm sorry to hear about that problem. Please talk to our support for a possible solution. https://www.crazypatterns.net/en/contacts
all the best for you
Josefa
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du möchtest die Anleitungs-Highlights angucken? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Fertige Einzelstücke zu ausgewählten Anleitungen könnt Ihr hier bekommen.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 12:00 AM
I have, twice and they do not reply. I have just received a message from crazy patterns totally in what appears to be German. I can't understand a word of it! Help!

Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 12:02 AM
I think it may have just been telling me that there was a reply on the forum.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 2:37 AM
Hello  Bowenlady,

using an online calculator for currencies, the result for 10 US $ is 6,84 Britisch Pounds - a result even less. The difference is probably result of currency translation adjustment.

I am not the support but I am sure, they will contact you within short.

Have a nice day.
Gabi
Wende dein Gesicht der Sonne zu, dann Fallen die Schatten hinter dich.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 8:24 AM
Not on the day and the time I did it. The transfer was within seconds. The exchange rate is clearly stated on PayPal still. I am grateful for your reply. It's been 3 or 4 days since my first contact with the team and they have not replied. If they make up an exchange rate it should be made clear to customers. I genuinely believed that what I transferred was what would be put into my account and it wasn't. I want to try to get this resolved. It has completely ruined my experience with crazy patterns. I will never use them again if this isn't sorted out properly and will certainly never use the prepayment option as it seems to be just a way of making money for them before we even start buying patterns. I honestly feel cheated. PayPal is an American company dealing with millions of transactions in a day. They know the exchange rate. So annoyed.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 8:30 AM
@Bowenlady
we do not cheat anyone. Please talk to our technical support and let them sort that out and I am sure, they find a solution.
When there is a lot of work piling up for the technical support, then it may take some time to answer, but they'll answer.
Du möchtest die Anleitungs-Highlights angucken? - Dann klick gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 2:25 PM
Thank you for your help Gabi. Still no reply from them though. I won't spend any of the prepaid money until it's sorted. Can't buy any patterns I want now as it automatically takes the prepayment option first.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 11:16 PM
Still no reply! This is crazy huh? 

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 9:09 AM
dear Bowenlady, please stop ignoring my texts in this thread and my PN = private message.
You can find your private messages here: https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/messages
Please read your private messages.
thanks.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 12:27 PM
I am not ignoring them! I have only just seen one of them today. I don't know what I am meant to do to reply as the instructions are not in English, only the message from your department is in English.  There are 2 sections highlighted underneath and I don't know what either of them says?? I would like a refund of my money please. Can you get that message to them please as I don't seem to be able to. Paypal only set the exchange rate for sending the money to you. If they took £8.03 from me that is what I expect them to deposit In my account with you. It seems a charge has been made at your end. I will, however, contact PayPal and see what they have to say. Thank you for contacting me.

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano