English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 2:57 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
download an amazing weekend project now: There are popular bestsellers in the shop / a lovely patterns for yarn oddments or fabric remnants and of course cute patterns for Christmas. Download now.

@authors,
you may each present  2-3 suitable patterns. Don't forget to add a picture of good quality, a link and a useful description.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klicke gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Die Autoren freuen sich über Euer Bewertungs-Feedback.
Jetzt die neue Facebook-Seite zum Thema Wollreste verarbeiten liken

Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 3:38 PM

Saima & Luise
 is a pattern for all the girls in your family. In the pattern, instructions for 14 sizes are given: from baby to adult. The classic houndstooth pattern is a beginner friendly colorwork pattern. You  knit with sock yarn in 2 or more colors. It's a perfect project for working with leftovers. A tutorial shows you how to work with 2 colors together (continental knitting style.)

Link to Saima & Luise pattern

Do you like knitting mitts or mittens? Selda M is a colorwork project for both: Wheter you want to knit mitts or mittens, this pattern gives instructions for both. We knit seamless in rounds and we work with DK weight yarn or 2 strands of sock yarn held together.

Link to Selda M pattern

Hier findest du Strickanleitungen für Oberteile, Socken und mehr. Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Link zu meinem Store / Link to my store

Find knitting patterns for sweaters, socks and more. I'm looking forward to your visit in my store. 

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano