English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 11:16 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
are you looking forward to Christmas? Shop now new and popular patterns for Christmas and enjoy your pleasant anticipation.

@authors,
you may each present up to 3 suitable patterns. Don't forget to add a pic, a link and a description. 
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klicke gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Die Autoren freuen sich über Euer Bewertungs-Feedback.
Jetzt die neue Facebook-Seite zum Thema Wollreste verarbeiten liken

Friday, November 4, 2022 at 10:08 AM
Do you like knitting Christmas socks? Grab your yarn and your needles and just get started!
Selda Socks is a pattern for Christmas socks in 2 or more colors!

Enjoy stars, trees and reindeers. At the foot, a easy texture pattern shows a hint of snow.
Selda socks are given in 4 sizes. We knit with sock yarn in 2 or more colors. 

Link to Selda sock pattern

Here I am working on a multi colored version. These socks are a Christmas gift for my friend Sara.

Hier findest du Strickanleitungen für Oberteile, Socken und mehr. Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Link zu meinem Store / Link to my store

Find knitting patterns for sweaters, socks and more. I'm looking forward to your visit in my store. 

Monday, November 7, 2022 at 6:08 PM

Wintersocken
 is a Christmas sock pattern for medium experienced knitters. Enjoy a traditional colorwork pattern and cables at the heel flap and the foot. You need sock yarn in 2 colors, sock needles (DPNs or circular needles) and a cable needle. In the pattern, instructions for 4 sizes are given. Happy knitting!

Link to Wintersocken pattern
Hier findest du Strickanleitungen für Oberteile, Socken und mehr. Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Link zu meinem Store / Link to my store

Find knitting patterns for sweaters, socks and more. I'm looking forward to your visit in my store. 

Monday, November 21, 2022 at 4:01 PM
What’s the best way to keep little baby feet warm and snug during the holiday season, you ask? How about a pair of these super cute Santa booties that are easy to make and look so adorable!

Difficulty:
this pattern contains detailed descriptions of each step, accompanied by numerous pictures and additional crochet charts for the sole and cuff

Material used:
  • Any type of yarn, (4 ply, 130 yds / 1.75 oz or 120 m/ 50g) in the colors red, white and dark brown
  • Crochet hook D-3 (3.0 mm) and G-6/H-8 (4.5 mm)

Click here for these adorable Christmas baby shoes "Santa" >>>

Mehr Anleitungen für niedliche Amigurumis und kleine Geschenke findet ihr in meinem Shop:
Schaut doch gleich mal vorbei. Ich freue mich auf euren Besuch!
---------
For more cute amigurumis and useful little gifts visit my shop:
Come on in. I'm looking forward to meeting you there!

Monday, November 21, 2022 at 4:17 PM
And don't forget to get a set of these adorable Christmas characters

Difficulty:
the pattern contains a detailed description for each step, accompanied by plenty of pictures and supporting crochet charts, making this pattern suitable for skilled crocheters with knowledge of the required basic crochet techniques, tutorials for special stitches and techniques are always contained

Material used:
  • Any type of yarn in various colors
  • Crochet hook in matching size
  • Safety eyes in brown
  • Stuffing material
  • Sewing thread in various colors, a small sewing needle and a pair of scissors

Click here for the set of all nine of these Christmas characters >>>

Or, if you wish, you can also find them separately in their thematic sets of three:

Mehr Anleitungen für niedliche Amigurumis und kleine Geschenke findet ihr in meinem Shop:
Schaut doch gleich mal vorbei. Ich freue mich auf euren Besuch!
---------
For more cute amigurumis and useful little gifts visit my shop:
Come on in. I'm looking forward to meeting you there!

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano