English | US $ (USD) Log in
Create new post
Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 12:58 PM
Dear users, dear authors,
download now enticing new patterns and start relaxing while doing what you really love.

@authors,
you may each present all of your new patterns dating from September 28./29./30. 2022. Don't forget to add a picture, a link and a description.
Josefa | Mod bei crazypatterns.net
Du suchst Anleitungs-Highlights? - Dann klicke gleich hier rein und entdecke Schönes & Neues. Viel Vergnügen beim Lesen & Stöbern auf Crazypatterns.
Die Autoren freuen sich über Euer Bewertungs-Feedback.
Jetzt die neue Facebook-Seite zum Thema Wollreste verarbeiten liken

Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 3:27 PM

Arm warmers, fingerless mitts, hand warmers, gauntlets, fingerless gloves - there are many names for this great accessory! And now again the time begins when we can use them well, especially when we need warm hands and freedom of fingers to work...Fresh off the needle is my new project TINY DROPS - pretty little "dewdrops" like beads on a string are the designing element here. You can use all 4-ply sock yarns, I chose a leftover mottled yarn as contrast to the plain ground. A very relaxed knit, lots of knit stitches and few purl stitches! The fingerless mitts are described for 3 sizes - suitable for most women's hands from narrow to strong - and with thumb for the good fit!

Get the pattern here: Tiny Drops

Enjoy knitting!

STRICK DICH GLÜCKLICH!
Das Glück ist nur einen KLICK entfernt! Besucht mich in meinem Shop, ich freue mich auf Euch!
https://www.crazypatterns.net/de/store/fil-art-aue

Monday, October 24, 2022 at 7:16 PM
The Comfy slipover is a beginner friendly knittig pattern. On warm days, you can wear it as a shirt and when it is colder, just slip it over a blouse! When you know how to knit and to purl, you are ready to get started! We knit with fingering weigth yarn. And you are very welcome to knit your Comfy slipover with long sleeves, too. Both versions are given in this pattern. Cast on, baby!

Monday, October 24, 2022 at 7:25 PM
Hubby and me celebrated our wedding anniversary in the medieval city of Bamberg. For this trip I've designed a unisex beanie pattern: Bamberg
It is a beginner friendly pattern, worked with fingering weigth yarn (held double) or yarn in DK. You can wear it as a beanie or a longbeanie.

Longbeanie version:

The matching mitts are called Hallstadt. This is also a easy peasy project. We work with 2 strands of fingering weigth yarn or 1 strand of DK weigth yarn. Just give it a try!

Monday, October 24, 2022 at 9:16 PM
The little angel on this washcloth / dishcloth is a wonderful present for someone you love and care for. Thanks to the very detailed instructions the pattern is absolutely beginner friendly.

Knitting pattern washcloth / dishcloth "Little Angel" - easy
In meinem Shop findest Du Strick- und Häkelanleitungen - für modische Accessoires und auch für allen möglichen Schnickschnack für daheim. Meine Lieblingsstricktechnik ist das beidseitige Stricken, Doubleface, weil man damit so wundervolle Bilder zaubern kann. Aber auch nur mit rechten und linken Maschen lassen sich ganz tolle Motive erschaffen, und das absolut anfängertauglich!

Hier kannst Du stöbern - ich freu mich auf Deinen Besuch! Viel Spaß bei Deinen Projekten wünscht Dir Sonja

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my Crazypatterns store you will find many patterns for accessoires, children's clothing, deco articles for your home... My favourite knitting technique is double knitting - I love how you can create pictures and stories with two skeins of yarn and a pair of needles :-)

Come and visit my store - I will add english patterns bit by bit.
All the best and good knitting! Sonja / a-mano

Friday, October 28, 2022 at 10:45 AM
Make this calorie-free version of the Christmas classic as a dog toy, a cute photo prop or home decoration item.
Whether in traditional red and white or in fashionable pastels – the choice is yours with our new sewing pattern CANDY CANE.
   Hundsstern - made for a star
Nähanleitungen für Hund & Mensch
Sewing Patterns for dogs & humans
Hundsstern Shop    |    Instagram

Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:20 AM
Lost Places is a beginner friendly knitting pattern for a top down sweater. Enjoy stripes and a easy texture pattern. We knit with 2 strands of lace or 1 strand of fingering weigth yarn.

Happy knitting!

Hier findest du Strickanleitungen für Oberteile, Socken und mehr. Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch!

Link zu meinem Store / Link to my store

Find knitting patterns for sweaters, socks and more. I'm looking forward to your visit in my store. 

Write Reply

Please register or Log in!

Search in forum

Active threads

how to crochet a dragon
2 replies last by Moderator
Oct 29, 2023, 10:54 PM
Fredbarry gorilla "Kong"
1 reply last by Moderator
Oct 19, 2023, 3:03 PM
new weekend-projects: shop now
1 reply last by a-mano